SCREEN-L Archives

March 2005, Week 3

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:43:08 -0600
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Insomniac Film Challenge -- Call for Teams
Date: 	Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:21:09 -0700

Hello,

I am writing to you as the producer of a new filmmaking competition, the
Insomniac Film Challenge.  The contest will be taking place June 3rd -
June 6, 2005.  The concept of the contest is to make a short film
(under 10 min) in one weekend, from Friday at noon to Monday at noon.
Its a great way to flex your filmmaking muscles, and your students may
be interested.  All the details can be found on our website,
www.insomniacfilmchallenge.com , but feel free to contact me directly
if you have questions.

Thank you,

--Russ Lichterman