SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
Jukka-Pekka Aronen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1993 15:08:35 +0200
Thanks for all those great suggestions that I receiced! I've been
doing the script and I wrote it so that my main character is in
the woods (a forest heavily destroyed by acid rain!), he has just
blown away 3 soldiers of the European Union Defence Force, and waits
for new instructions. He opens a portable TV-set (on the table you
can see futuristic coins or credit cards) where the commentator tells
about a major setback in the negotiations between EU and the Nordic
Front for Autonomy. He closes the set and starts composing a song with
pen and paper (his hobby). Suddenly a german shepperd appears in the
doorway of his "hut". The dog sniffs the air and disappears. The man
goes quickly to the door and sees the dog walking away with an enemy
soldiers (a woman). The man knows he'll be discovered soon and packs his
things (maybe a futuristic gun? or a rusty old one?) and tries to run
away but the enemy soldier sees him and starts to chase him. He shoots
the dog but the woman is too fast for him. He falls down and waits for
the bullet of mercy...singing quietly the song he composed and thinking
that the woman is actually quite beautiful.

Jukka Aronen
Dept. of Pol. Science
Helsinki University
IN: [log in to unmask]