SCREEN-L Archives

September 2007, Week 3

From:
L Guevarra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:02:34 -0700
The Dirt Cheap Online Book Sale begins today!

Over 3,000 of our titles are being sold at dirt cheap prices! Dig
through our vast selection of deeply discounted titles at
http://go.ucpress.edu/sale07list.

In order to obtain the discount price you must either sign up for the
UC Press eNews weekly newsletter or  download an RSS feed. To sign up
for the eNews or RSS go to our website at http://www.ucpress.edu and
there you can sign up for either services.

Enjoy!

--
Lolita Guevarra
Electronic Marketing Coordinator

*Sale ends October 31, 2007. Sale prices not available in countries
of Europe, Africa, India and the Middle East.
*Additional discounts over and above the sale price will not be
honored, eg. authors and employees. All orders must be placed online.