SCREEN-L Archives

April 1998, Week 5

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:47:07 CDT
7BIT
From:
Hong-Sik Yu <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Dr. Butler

I went up to your office becuase I want to ask one thing.
A few minute ago, I realized a hard-drive was missing.
The disappeared one are suppposed to be at the second row of the
right side.
I don't know whether that old hard-drive is stolen, or somebody took
that one for repairing without notice.
If someone steal computer hard drive, he/she probably took a new one
without pulling out the screws for protection.
Anyway if you have any idea, please let me know.

For reference, yesterday when I came to lab at 9 a.m for work, the
door was unlock. At that time, I looked around computer lab. I did
not catch any suspicious things.

After you check this message, please e-mail me asap.

I'm worry about this situation.

Regards,

Hong-Sik

University of Alabama.