SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
Bert Deivert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 1994 09:25:47 GMT
I am doing research on a paper for music VR videos--- those that show VR
being used. Right now I have only seen the Aerosmith AMAZING and B+B with
Cher I GOT YOU BABE. Unfortunately I can't watch MTV 24 hrs. a day and am
surely missing some. Any hints and tips about other groups and videos and
availablility (like which slot on MTV usually shows it or if it is
available for purchase) would be greatly appreciated. Send E-mail replies
directly to me please, and I can post the compiled results to the list if
there are others interested.
Thanks,
BERT

*  Bert Deivert   Film Studies      University of Karlstad         *
*  E-Mail: [log in to unmask]      Box 9501    S-650 09 Karlstad  *
*                                   SWEDEN                         *