SCREEN-L Archives

November 1991

Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1991 21:10:30 GMT-0500
Hi everyone,

I need your help.  Next semester, I will be participating in a small
independent study on filmmaking.  Basically, we intend to make a
movie.  Unfortunately, we are at a very small school and we only have
video equipment.  Ah, how we sacrifice ourselves for The Art!
Anyway, the instructor and the two of us involved need a textbook.
If anyone out there knows of a good Filmmaking textbook, please use
_private_ e-mail to this address and let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Jay Swartz
c/o [log in to unmask]