SCREEN-L Archives

March 2002, Week 2

From:
Patrick Crogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:25:34 +1100
Gilda,
the original release of Blade Runner.

patrick

Klaus Bardenhagen wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am looking for films with a happy ending that is deceptive, e.g., it can be
> read as illusionary while the "real" ending is less happy.

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.