SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 4

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 12:37:57 CST

My thanks to all who responded to my query about London and the Museum of
 the Moving Image (seemed to be split about 50/50 between those who
enthusiastically recommended it and those who thought it best saved for later).

As it turned out, I didn't have a chance to get across the Thames to visit
MOMI, but I did get to do a quick tour of the National (which makes me want
to think some more about all those pictures John Berger discusses in
WAYS OF SEEING).

MOMI next time!  (And soon, I hope!  I greatly enjoyed London, even in
30 hours!)

--Don Larsson, Mankato State U., MN