SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1993 18:54:17 -0500
Michael.
I also to have access to a show entitled 'EDGE,' which is produced on 3/4"
and it a showcase for experimental and non-fiction (as well as some fiction)
work produced at Ithaca College.  Its producer, Jon Nealon, is also on
this network.  Each show has a different theme -- there are some pretty
interesting episodes you may want to check out.  Also, it will give you
a chance to see some of the non-fiction and experimental work being doen

by muyself and other students.  Let me know if you're interseted.
JL
Ithaca College