SCREEN-L Archives

August 2013, Week 3

From:
Miriam Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:27:26 +1200
Apologies for cross-posting.

We are pleased to announce a new series of research provocations on
www.stereoscopicmedia.org. These are short, open ended, idea pieces by
stereoscopic media scholars.

Nick Jones (Queen Mary, University of London) Negotiating 3D style and 2D
continuity.

http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=393

Leon Gurevitch (Victoria University of Wellington): Virtual finally
reality? The media archaelogies of immersive 3D and the Oculus Rift.

http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=395

Miriam Ross (Victoria University of Wellington): Post-production
conversions, the ugly, the bad and the good.

http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?p=388

We welcome further contributions and if you are interested in participating
in any way, please get in touch via the contacts section of the website.

best wishes

Miriam Ross and Leon Gurevitch

--
http://vuw.academia.edu/MiriamRoss