SCREEN-L Archives

January 2022, Week 4

From:
Catherine Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2022 06:15:13 -0600
Apologies for cross-posting

Find out more about our research degrees in Communication, Cultural and Media Studies (MA/PhD) in the School of Arts and Humanities, University of Huddersfield at an online session on Wednesday 9th February at 2pm.

This session will be led by Professor Catherine Johnson, Head of Research and PGR Coordinator for Media, Journalism and Film. It will cover:

1. Doing an MA/PhD in Communication, Cultural and Media Studies in the School of Arts and Humanities.

2. Strategic Areas of Research: Our research excellence in digital media and culture; audiences, fans and participatory culture; screen media industries; and more; our research Centre for Participatory Culture, and our inclusive and supportive research culture.

3. Funding Opportunities: Including up to 16 full and partial fee waiver opportunities in the School of Arts and Humanities.

3. How to apply: Details on writing research proposals, going through the application process, deadline dates, contacting academics for further details.

4. Q&A

Follow this link to register:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/research-degrees-in-communication-cultural-and-media-studies-maphd-tickets-243524196427

https://screensite.org/