SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 10:30:35 CST

I've been tremendously enjoying the A&E series Cracker.  It's without a
doubt one of the best written series I've ever seen and I'm surprised that,
other than the Cable ACE award, it has received very little attention in
this country.  However, I've heard it has generated quite a bit of reaction
in Britain.  Would any of our UK members care to comment?

Thanks,
Marlyn Robinson
UT Law

I too have been very impressed with the show "Cracker". I was wondering how
they are shown in England.   Are they also shown in 3 hour movies? or a
weekly series?  Also how much of a lag time is there between when they show
in England and when they show here in the States?

jeff