SCREEN-L Archives

August 1996, Week 5

Sender:
From:
Ai Anazawa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 20:41:41 -0500
Mr. Aaron Gerow reminded me of something which I've been wondering for
quite a while when he mentioned something about Beet Takeshi (Takeshi
Kitano) on Japanese war movies.

My question is: Have any of his films ever been distributed in the US?
I've been longing to see films he's directed, including SONATINE, yet I've
never seen any at video stores.  Does anyone know?

ai