SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

From:
Michael Plott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 12:25:08 -0400
Hi Jarrett!

I was going to ask you what type of camera you will be using and what type of
 lighting you had in mind (frequently different for different scenes) but
 Brian McGugan came through with a great post and some really good
information.    You may well want to experiment with different filtering
materials (mylar, etc.) before investing in "real" camera lens filters.

Good luck and please let me know if I can be of help.
Mike