SCREEN-L Archives

August 2006, Week 5

From:
Mark Nornes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:16:06 -0400
My bibliographer for cinema just sent this out. I thought the list
might like to read it, too. Unfortunately, they're being pretty
conservative in defining public domain. I haven't played with this
much, but I did notice that the oft-taught Photoplay by Munsterberg
is available. I'll bet there's plenty more.

Markus Nornes
University of Michigan