SCREEN-L Archives

July 2007, Week 1

From:
"Hada, Mamiko" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:05:46 -0400
Dear colleagues:

I work with the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program, and would like to bring
to your attention several opportunities in the field of journalism/media
studies in the following countries.  The deadline is August 1st.

** Cambodia, Journalism-Media Research and Analysis

http://www.cies.org/award_book/award2008/award/Jou8118.htm

** Japan, Journalism Award,
http://www.cies.org/award_book/award2008/award/Jou8147.htm

** Japan, Study of the United States (American popular culture,
communications)

http://www.cies.org/award_book/award2008/award/Stu8148.htm

** Malaysia, All Disciplines Award (Global communication),
http://www.cies.org/award_book/award2008/award/All8158.htm

** Philippines, Global Issues (Information and communication
technology), http://www.cies.org/award_book/award2008/award/Glo8169.htm

** Philippines, U.S.-Philippine Relations (Journalism),
http://www.cies.org/award_book/award2008/award/U.S8172.htm

** Kyrgyz Republic, Journalism (for Ph.D.s only)

http://www.cies.org/award_book/award2008/award/Jou8502.htm

Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers over 800 grants in 150+ countries,
and I invite you to visit our website at:
http://www.cies.org/us_scholars/us_awards/  to view more awards.

Please feel free to forward my email to your interested colleagues.

Sincerely,

Mamiko

Mamiko Hada
Program Officer
Council for International Exchange of Scholars
3007 Tilden Street, NW, Suite 5L
Washington, DC 20008-3009
tel: 202/686-7873
fax: 202/362-3442