SCREEN-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Nicholas Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 16:20:08 PST
Hi.

I'm looking for information, articles, essays, books, internet resources etc. relating to:

1. Devil in a Blue Dress: dir - Franklin
2. A Touch of Evil: dir - Welles
3. Mona Lisa: dir - Jordan

Any pointers would be great. I need it for a class of 16-18 year olds I teach who need to do research on these films covering amongst other topics: genre, narrative, spectatorship, representation, race, gender, marketing, ditstribution, critical reaction, their place in film history etc.

Nick Elliott

University of Alabama.