SCREEN-L Archives

June 2010, Week 1

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 03:56:34 +0000
Also the television melodrama being dubbed in WOMEN ON THE VERGE OF A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN.

"Only connect!"   --E.M. Forster

Donald F. Larsson, Professor
English Department, Minnesota State University, Mankato
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mail: 230 Armstrong Hall, Minnesota State University
        Mankato, MN  56001