SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

Sender:
From:
David Desser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 09:06:18 -0500
>I am about to undertake a dissertation on video censorship, including a case
>study of a film that was on general release in BRITISH cinemas, but when it
>came to be released on video in Britain, was held up for some time by the
>BBFC because of the contents of the film, but was eventually released either in
>its entirety or in a modified version.
>Could anyone suggest a suitable title, or give me the address of somewhere I
>could to contact to get the information
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Chloe M. Evan-Hughes.
>--------

OK, so I won't be so lazy!  Here's Annette's address:

Annette Kuhn
University of Glasgow
Dept. of Theatre, Film & Television Studies
Florentine House, 53 Hillhead St.
Glasgow G12 8QF  Scotland, UK
FAX: 041-330 4142

DD

David Desser,UIUC Cinema Studies
2109 FLB/707 S. Mathews, Urbana, IL  61801
217/244-2705