SCREEN-L Archives

October 1999, Week 4

Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:00:59 -0500
_Rebecca_, _Kamillions_, _Lunatics:  A Love Story_, _Making Mr. Right_,
_Vertigo_, and _Delicatessen_ all seem to fit what you're looking for.

Scott
Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite