SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 91 11:46:55 CST
Comments:
POSTMODERN CULTURE, the on-line journal, is creating what appears to be
a real-time conference thing.  Send inquiries to PmC's editor at

PMC-Talk will host online conferences on critical or literary texts.  We
will announce what we will be discussing about two weeks in advance of
the discussion so you can prepare.  The editors will moderate, and
discussion will continue as long as participants wish it to.

Please send suggestions for reading; we will choose for the first
conference the work most often suggested (or the one that most accurately
reflects your suggestions).  Other suggestions will be logged for
future conferences.

Eyal Amiran and John Unsworth
Co-editors, PMC-TALK