SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 2

From:
Rob Tregenza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 21:09:48 -0800
When he gets around to this new list ... Cinema Parallel
might be added?

For example, we distribute on home video HELAS POUR MOI (Oh Woe Is ME)by
Jean-Luc Godard, THE SEVENTH CONTINENT by Michael Haneke, THE COW by Karel
Kachyna CINEBLAST Vol. 1 a collection of 8 new short independent films, and
TALKING TO STRANGERS by Rob Tregenza.  In the theatrical market we have UP
DOWN FRAGILE the newest by Jacque Rivette, JLG PAR JLG Godard's latest
film,FRENCH SHORTS a colection of 7 new 35mm French shorts and about 10 other
features.  Soon we will also have a site at   www. cinemaparallel.com

Thanks,
 JK Eareckson V.P. Cinema Parallel