SCREEN-L Archives

November 1991

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1991 19:38:01 EST
Jeremy

While I realize your intentions are well-meaning, reposting these messages
from CommJobs is a bit of a pain for me since I already subscribe to that
list.  I seem to be getting a fair amount of duplication recently, and
though I realize it's not the end of the world, it does cause
some unnecessary clutter.  Plus I feel those who are looking for this
information can subscribe to Commjobs themselves (I would supply the
method for doing so now, only I don't have it handy).

Am I being:
a) grouchy and antagonistic?
b) relatively level-headed but nit-picky?
c) all of this and much, much more?
(this interogatory framework supplied by Susan Ross - the categories are
mine)

regards
Jim