SCREEN-L Archives

April 1996, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Laurence Jarvik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 17:51:39 GMT
Comments:
My monthly publication "Foundation Watch" is now available online
for easy reading at a new homepage. The address is:
http://www.capitalresearch.org/crc/fw
I've run articles about PBS and the elections, and the demise of
the American Center in Paris, among other topics which might
interest list subscribers.
Always interested in feedback, story ideas, and new writers...
Hope you find it of interest.
Yours sincerely,
Laurence Jarvik
Editor