SCREEN-L Archives

November 2005, Week 4

From:
"Peter C. Rollins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:17:47 EST
Dear Film  Scholars,

    I am looking for three good papers on WAR OF THE  WORLDS in its various
radio and film permutations for the SWPCA/ACA meeting in Albuquerque.

    There must be many out there!

Peter Rollins

Peter C.  Rollins
RR 3 Box 80
Cleveland, OK 74020
(918)243-7637 and fax  5995

Web site for organization: _http://www.h-net.org/~swpca/_
(http://www.h-net.org/~swpca/)

Sally  Sanchez: For conference working details,
esp. the program, [log in to unmask] (javascript:void)
Ms. Sanchez is the  Program Coordinator

Once a paper has been accepted for our meeting, it is  imperative to register
on the web site and with the hotel. No one will be placed  on the program who
has not completed these two  steps.