SCREEN-L Archives

April 2004, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:50:01 -0700
From:
Sharon Knolle <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
OK, I have a sci-fli query of my own.
If I recally correctly, a group of people are abducted, including their
house, by aliens.
It ends with them being put on display in a zoo on another planet.
And no, it's not a Twilight Zone or Star Trek episode!
I recall it being in color and ending on a humorous note.

Thanks!

Sharon Knolle

http://www.ScreenSite.org