SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

From:
"Sylvia M. Payne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 1994 13:48:35 EST
I believe someone on the list asked for the title of Leni Riefenstahl's
autobiography and wondered whether it has been translated into English
(unfortunately I deleted the request and can't remember who asked).
Anyway, I remembered reading a review a few months ago and looked it up.
St. Martin's Press published LENI RIEFENSTAHL: A MEMOIR in 1993.  The
original copyright (presumably the German printing) was 1992.  I
remembered the review commented on its length, so I'm pretty sure this
is the one asked about.
SYLVIA M. PAYNE
Assistant to the Chancellor
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Phone: (317) 274-8710
FAX:   (317) 274-4615
Internet: [log in to unmask]