SCREEN-L Archives

October 2000, Week 4

Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:24:08 +0200
Dear Screen-l members.

Currently I am doing research on Kenji Mizoguchi. I have managed to acquire
tapes/DVD on most of his films, but
still some hard-to-find ones remain.

These are:
LADY MUSASHINO (1951)
PORTRAIT OF MADAME YUKI (1950)
MY LOVE HAS BEEN BURNING (1949)
VICTORY OF WOMEN (1946)
THE DOWNFALL OF OSEN (1935)
CASCADING WHITE THREADS (1933)

If any on the list would like to sell me, advice me on how to get them, or in
any way being of help in providing me tapes of these films, please mail me
privately. I would be very grateful for any help and will pay quite well for
tapes. My VCR can play NTSC, PAL and SECAM.

In the case of MY LOVE HAS BEEN BURNING and PORTRAIT OF MADAME YUKI, it is
especially irritating not to have them, since these films have quite a good
reputation...

Dag Sødtholt