SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

Sender:
From:
Joshua Lenius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 1994 18:40:49 CST
  To everyone who requested a copy of the Reservoir Dogs script, please be
patient, I'm underway!!  (I have to finish typing it all into my computer,
and then if you want one, I can E-Mail it to you personally...which is
probably illegal, but oh well...  :)  So once I finish inputing it, I'll
tell all of you and then you can give me your addresses...  Here's a few
more interesting facts about the movie...

*  The actor who plays the woman that Tim Roth (Mr. Orange) shoots was Tim
Roth's dialog coach.  Roth insisted that she take the role, as she was very
hard on him.

*  In the original script, Mr. Pink tells the Madonna story and Mr. White is
the one who refuses to tip.

*  Quentin Tarantino originally wanted to play Mr. Pink himself, but ended
up giving it to Steve Buscemi (I'm not sure why...)

*  When the camera pans off of Mr. Blonde working on his cop friend, the
sign over the archway says "Watch Your Head".

  There are a bunch of other discrepencies (sp??) between the final movie
and the original script, but too many to list...
  ANYway, as soon as I get the script done, I'll let y'all know so I can
send it out...  I wonder how illegal that will be?  ;)  Well, I'm off like a
dirty shirt...

  Josh from Madison, WI