SCREEN-L Archives

November 1991

Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1991 20:21:05 EST
I think I screwed up earlier and sent this message to the listserve
address, so here goes again. Sorry for the delay.

To all who expressed interest in CommJobs, it is offered through the
Comserve service.  To subscribe to Commjobs send the following message
to COMSERVE@RPIECS:

     Join CommJobs Your_Name (e.g. Join CommJobs David Duke)

If you would like more information about this or other Comserve services
send a message to their support staff at [log in to unmask]

I think that should do it.

happy hunting

Jim Kelly
Dept. of Communication Studies