SCREEN-L Archives

August 2005, Week 5

Sender:
From:
christine cornea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 01:24:39 +0100
Dear All,

You might want to consider Angela Bassett in 'Strange Days', Jet Li in 'The
One', Jo Morton in 'Terminator 2',  Denzel Washington in 'Virtuosity' and
the miriad of characters in the 'Star Trek' films.

I am in the final stages of the book for Edinburgh University Press on
science fiction cinema and I have a chapter devoted to race and sci-fi  -
O.K, so I'm plugging the book, but if it comes out in time for your own
projects you might want to take a wee look.

Best of luck,

Christine Cornea