SCREEN-L Archives

August 1999, Week 1

Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 19:41:09 -0500
I finally saw _Le Fantome de la Liberte_ yesterday (after renwing it from
the library at least 38 times--it's been in my house since December, as
has Pierrot Le Fou, which I also watched yesterday), and I was wondering
what some good sources related directly to this film would be.  There is
plently of material on Bunuel, but I'd like to read responses to this film
in particular.  does anyone know of some especially interesting ones?

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth