SCREEN-L Archives

October 2003, Week 2

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:32:51 -0500
7bit
From:
Ron Leming <[log in to unmask]>
Back in the 50s, there used to be a guy who put out several radio and tv
bloopers books. I can't recall his name. I keep thinking kermit
schaefer, but I don't think that's right. TV shows were the first to
start showing bloopers, and the Carol Burnette show is famous for
leaving them in. As for movies, the first blooper reel I can recall
seeing was for the previously mentioned Burt Reynolds movie.
As far as leaving bloopers in the final production, if you read the
bloopers sites on the net, you can find bloopers in dang near every
movie ever made.
--
I'm convinced that I would have become a TV evangelist, if only the
Bible had been more funny.

http://www.bonestructure.net