SCREEN-L Archives

January 2004, Week 3

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:29:45 EST
7bit
From:
"Peter C. Rollins" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
 Dear Film Scholars and Colleagues,

Our workshop in DC was broadcast last Friday and will be recycled this
Saturday
as per the below.  Be there to examine "The Presidency in Film and TV."
(Please note that this is C-SPAN 2)

Peter Rollins
www.filmandhistory.org
________________________________

See the F&H staff on C-SPAN 2 on Saturday, 17 January, at 1:15pm ET.  Subject
is "The Presidency on Film & TV" and session was held at American Historical
Association meeting in Washington, DC.  This event is part of the Booknotes
series because of our two volumes on the subject:  Hollywood's West Wing and
Hollywood's White House.
    For more details on the panel, go to the Film & History web site
and click on the news item:

        www.filmandhistory.org

This session involves Peter C. Rollins (Editor), John E. O'Connor (Founder),
Deborah Carmichael (Associate Editor).  William Bushong of the White House
Historical Association and Myron Levine (Albion College) also speak about
pertinent architectual and political dimensions.

http://www.ScreenSite.org