SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
Ami J Nelson-1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 1994 09:41:16 -0600
On Tue, 22 Feb 1994, Joshua Lenius wrote:

>   This may be a bit dated, but I was wondering what opinions people may have
> on the film Reservoir Dogs...  Love it or hate it, it's a pretty powerful
> film, and I'd like to hear what you amy have to say about it, on any
> level...
>   In case anyone is interested, I also have a copy of Quentin Tarantino's
> original script for the movie...
>
>    Joshua Lenius

I enjoyed the film immensely.  I'm not a big fan of blatant brutality, but
it was essential to the feel of these characters.  Mr. Blue was
terrifically terrifying.  In addition, the dialog was really well done...
particularly when mixed in with those sweet 70's tunes.  I just liked the
intensity of the whole thing.

And I am interested in seeing the script.  E-mail me personally at

Co.