SCREEN-L Archives

March 1992

Sender:
From:
Judith Kerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1992 11:38:26 EST
Thought since there are so many folk on SCREEN-L interested in SF film
that some of you might like to know about my book, RETROFITTING BLADE
RUNNER: Issues in Ridley Scott's BLADE RUNNER and Philip K. Dick's DO
ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP?, published by Bowling Green State
University Popular Press in 1991.  I haven't seen any reviews yet, so
unless you get Popular Press's catalog you may not know about it.
	     I get no royalties, but I hope people who are interested in SF
film will find the book useful.  Comments welcome.
      Judith Kerman at Saginaw Valley State University
   "This is the City.  Los Angeles, California."
                   --Dragnet (I think)