SCREEN-L Archives

October 1999, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:09:54 -0500
Yesterday at Rick's Records a woman found something to buy there that I'd
never seen before, a mint-in-box (though box not in great shape)
anatomically correct doll of "Archie Bunker's Grandson" which said "Joey
Stivic" in much smaller letters.  The friends I was with just thought it
was hysterical, but it's proabably worth something.  Does anyone know
anything about this?  (I've sent this to some friends just because they
might find it amusing).

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth