SCREEN-L Archives

May 2002, Week 2

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 15:15:36 -0500
There was a big article on it in Video Watchdog #47, also in #3, but that's
tough to find and I don't have it.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"To destroy an offender cannot benefit society so much as to redeem
im."  --L. Frank Baum, _The Flying Girl_, 1911