SCREEN-L Archives

May 1993

Sender:
From:
Melissa Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1993 09:19:31 -0400
From:   EKU::ACSDAVIS     "Melissa Davis"  3-MAY-1993 09:18:45.58
To:     IN%"cinema-l@auvm"
CC:     ACSDAVIS
Subj:   weekend films

I got the opportunity to see several films this weekend which included
_THE BODYGUARD, PURE COUNTRY, UNDER SIEGE, PET SEMATARY II, and DEAD
AGAIN_.  If anyone is interested in discussing them, please e-mail and
well talk.

I enjoyed all the films.  DEAD AGAIN was probably my favorite to my
suprise.  However, all the films were pretty good with the exception of
PET SEMATARY and it was a bit too predictable.

Lets talk

Melissa C. Davis
Academic Computing Services
Eastern Kentucky University