SCREEN-L Archives

March 1996, Week 5

From:
David Tetzlaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 10:54:51 -0800
I loved that show. I believe, in addition to the actors you mentioned, Joe
Silver was also featured, and he and Converse used the codeword
"graybeards" to refer to the bad guys who were after Frank. Also, if I
remember correctly, the show was network pres. James Aubrey's pet project,
and got shelved when he ran into trouble with ownership. The finished
episodes sat in storage for a couple years,then were brought out for a
summer run. It did well enough, but too much time had passed, the various
people involved having moved on to other things, so it could not be
revived.