SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Sandy Dwiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 16:44:26 EDT
RE: An American Family

You may already have this article, but, there is an extended article
that appeared in FILM COMMENT (when it was still relatively scholarly)
back in 1970.  I lost most of my film journals in a fire, but I
distinctly remember this article because it had several pics of the
filming being done, and some discussion of the problems involved in the
filming.  I'm fairly sure the article appeared in either 1970 or 1971.
I don't think FILM COMMENT was included in any of the periodical indexes
back then, but I'm not sure.  There are no electronic humanities databases
that go back that far, most date from the 80's.
Good Luck.

Sandy Dwiggins

>  * Please tell me what you know about "An American Family" circa 1973   *

+  Sandy Dwiggins               Internet: [log in to unmask]        +
+  Building 82, Room 111        Phone: (301) 496-7406                    +
+  Bethesda, Maryland 20892     Fax:   (301) 480-8105                    +