SCREEN-L Archives

February 1997, Week 3

From:
Brian Keith Aurand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 21:35:12 -0500
I am currently trying to find out some information about the availability
of Indonesian films in this country.  I currently have a list of about 30
films and some information off the net and other sources, but I have a
good deal of trouble finding them locally.  If anyone could offer some
help in this area, it would really be appreciated.

(please respond directly to me so that we don't clutter up the list.)

thanks,
brian

brian k aurand
comparative literature