SCREEN-L Archives

June 1999, Week 4

Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 17:19:38 EDT
Dear Screen-L,

We are in the process of preserving the 1976 documentary "People of the Wind"
(director: Anthony Howarth, subject: Bakhtiari migration) and we're
desperately looking for any color photographs from the film that might be
around as well as any reviews outside of the New York, Los Angeles and San
Francisco.

If anyone can help, please contact me directly. Thank you!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
275 West 96th Street, Suite 28C
New York, NY 10025
phone: (800)603-1104
fax: (212) 222-8952
email: [log in to unmask]

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."
— Friedrich Engels, 1803-1882