SCREEN-L Archives

May 1992

From:
Christian Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1992 16:35:00 PDT
>I'd appreciate advice on where a decent videocassette copy of NATIVE
>LAND (or other Frontier Films productions) can be purchased.)
>-Henry Breitrose
> Stanford

That would be an interesting answer indeed.  I want to have it, too.
The professor who first introduced me to American leftist films of
the 30s/40s had a hell of a lot of trouble getting hold of any of
those films on video (admittedly, that was in Germany, but only two
years ago).  The first address to keep in your notebook might the
Museum of Modern Art in NYC, though.  I remember that that's where
most of the searches started.

Christian.
--
(if you are looking for the bilder deepen your ear on the movietone!) FW 062.08
------ Christian Taube -- [log in to unmask] + [log in to unmask] ------