SCREEN-L Archives

March 1999, Week 3

From:
Lang Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:16:52 -0500
Hi,

I'm trying to find writers for World Cinema Review
(http://www.tcf.ua.edu/wlt4/wcr.htm).  Though I'm open to most anything not
already discussed everywhere you look, WCR particularly needs pieces about
films, directors and genres not often covered even in the alternative
media.  Writers outside the US are especially needed.  And I really want
pieces different from the usual reviews: festival reports, filmgoing
travelogues, historical research, trends, etc.  There's no pay but you keep
the copyright and have your work permanently available for browsing readers
and film buffs to find.  Heck, you can even mention it on your resume (I
have).

If you're at all interested but can't think of anything to write about,
contact me and we can work something out.

Thanks, LT
Lang Thompson
http://www.tcf.ua.edu/wlt4

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite