SCREEN-L Archives

August 1993

Sender:
From:
Tracy Collins Standley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1993 20:08:36 CDT
Heather,

No that was not your imagination.  I went to see The Fugitive this weekend
and also noticed that Mel Gibson was directing The Man Without A Face.
This may prove to be interesting.

As for Patrick Swayze's new movie, the name is "Father Hood".  I'm
assuming the premise will be something to the effect of a father who is
also involved in crime.  I didn't see anything but the movie poster, but I
thought it was a little boy rather than two girls - I may be wrong on that
though.

If you find out any more about either, let me know.  I'm always interested
in movies with good looking men.

Tracy