SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
Peter Limbrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 1994 11:40:20 +1000
I'm posting this on behalf of another postgraduate student who is working
on *Philadelphia* for her Masters dissertation.  She is unable to obtain a
video copy of the film here in Australia as it hasn't been released yet.
Does anyone know if it is available on video anywhere else in the world,
and how she might obtain a copy?

Replies could be sent to me directly, rather than to the list.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Limbrick, Cinema Studies, La Trobe University
Home address: 35 Delbridge St, Nth Fitzroy, Vic 3068, Australia
ph:  +61-3-489-4160         email: [log in to unmask]