SCREEN-L Archives

June 2001, Week 1

From:
Silvia Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:01:58 -0700
I was just going to point the same thing, but it seems
you're quicker than me! How much would students raised
with video and cable television notice a long shot?
(However, notice: they said that Tarantino belonged to
this video generation, and the shot of the foot
massage in Pulp Fiction is really impressive).

Silvia Fernandez