SCREEN-L Archives

April 1996, Week 5

From:
Emily Zants <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 05:51:56 -1000
The only way I know to have a successful "salon" is to make sure everyone
who joins is willing to organize one evening in turn of the salons and
you all share the cost of the evening, whether by bringing food or paying
for a speaker or film, as necessary.  You don't get freeloaders who want
to dictate to everyone else and never do any work themselves.  Good luck.

! Prof. Emily Zants, U. of HI  "... and the whole of Combray ... sprang !
! [log in to unmask]             into being, town and gardens alike, from !
! FAX: (808) 237-8284          my cup of tea." Proust's Butterfly Effect!
! http://www2.hawaii.edu/~zants/zants.html                              !