SCREEN-L Archives

August 2002, Week 3

From:
Key West IndieFest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:33:41 -0600
Press Release:  08.17.02
(Greetings From Planet Telluride)
------------------------

Dear Independent Filmmakers, Screenwriters, and Indie Cinema Aficionados,

As we finalize preparations for the (upcoming) BIG event - Telluride IndieFest 2002
(Aug. 30 - Sept. 2) - we are PLEASED to announce the "FIRST Call for Entries" into
our NEW companion festival - Key West IndieFest (Easter Weekend, Annually)!

Online entry forms (with *discount* entry fees) are *now* available!

http://keywestindiefest.com

Just click on Year 2003 Entry Forms - and you are on your way!

Please Note: "FIRST Call" (for the Key West event) *ends* on August 31, 2002 - so,
enter EARLY and take advantage of the *lowest* entry fees!

---------------------------

Meanwhile - we hope this message finds you well - and, we look forward to your
participation in KEY WEST IndieFest!

Film and Write On,

Michael Carr
Director:  Telluride and Key West IndieFest

http://tellurideindiefest.com

http://keywestindiefest.com

Showcasing the *best* independent films and screenplays in the world -
high in the mountains, and by the sea!

------- Removes:

Just Reply to this message - type Remove in the Subject Field - and, send.